Shop Terms and Conditions
1. LennyLamb online shop and LennyLamb brand owner is:
LENNYLAMBS.C., 97-330 Sulejów, Kłudzice 9, NIP 771-281-89-47, reg.100709400.
2. Orders for the products available in the on-line shop can be placed via lennylamb.com website.
3. Orders can be placed 24/7 through the year.
5. For an order to be processed, the order form must be filled correctly and personal information given. Every order will be confirmed via e-mail.
6. Confirmed orders cannot be cancelled.
7. LennyLamb staff will verify any doubtful orders. Those orders can be cancelled by LennyLamb and customer will be informed about the cancellation.
8. Order processing time and shipping cost:
Order processing time is 1-3 days from payment confirmation.
Customer is informed about the total postage price during ordering process and before order is confirmed.
9. Prices in LennyLamb on-line shop are shown in Polish Zloty/ Euro / American Dollars / British Pounds and are inclusive of VAT tax (gross price).
If ordered goods are incorrectly priced due to server or human error, the order will be cancelled and the customer informed.
10. If any products are unavailable to purchase / are out of stock, and, as a result, order processing time will take longer, LennyLamb will inform the ustomer about this fact.
If the customer does not agree to the extended order processing time, the customer has the right to cancel the order.
11. There is a receipt attached to every order.
12. Orders are dispatched as soon as 100% payment reaches LennyLamb account.
13. The customer has the right to return the goods without giving any explanation within 14 days from receiving the order.
14. To return ordered goods customer must contact LennyLamb first (email@example.com) to inform about returning the order. Goods must be sent in their original state (not showing any signs of use) and in the original packaging including receipt. Both product and packaging cannot be damaged in any way. Payment will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of the returned goods. Shipping fee will not be reimbursed.
15. Customized products which are made for the special order cannot be returned.
16. Prices listed in the on-line shop listed in point 2 are not an offer of contract under Civil Law, they are only an invitation for the customer to place an order.
17. Order placed via the above listed site or placed directly by the customer is an offer of contract under Civil Law.
1. For the complaint to be accepted there needs to be an original receipt attached.
2. There is a 12 months warranty for the faulty goods (not as described) ordered from our shop.
3. Return shipping fees are paid by customer.
4. To return faulty goods customer has to fill in a faulty goods return form that can be obtained by contacting LennyLamb via firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Complaint will be investigated and findings sent back within 14 days from the receipt of the customer form.
6. Only latent defects will be accepted.
7. Returns will not be accepted if fault is caused by one of the following:
a. small deviation in size, fabric colour, small and dispersed nubs and slubs.
b. wear and tear.
c. mechanical faults or faults caused by incorrect and/or inappropriate care.
8. By placing an order with LennyLamb customer accepts LennyLamb Terms and Conditions.